Well, it appears that Lucie missed her calling… as an aquarium exhibit. After a brief visit to the local aquarium, we realized that everything Miss L has come to learn was most likely inspired by one of the various animals we saw there.
- Don’t want to be handled? Pretend you are an invertebrate or other wriggly creature (think octopus, but with clothes on and crankier).
2. A note from the sting rays: splashing is ultimately how you can express your love. The closer to one’s face and/or dry clothes, the more you care for them. And the higher the entertainment value. Extra points if you get water into someone’s open mouth unexpectedly.
3. Man, those lizzards have it down pat. Find a hot rock and let the heat seep in all day. This cold weather is for suckers.
4. Look at those tropical fish! Life is definitely better surrounded by loved ones.
5. Talk like a parrot: repetitive yet still somehow unintelligible. Amusing, nonetheless.
6. Spiders. Still really gross.
[Photo not available] [Photo not taken; too busy running away] [Photo wouldn’t be posted anyway. Yuck.]
7. Be sneaky like a shark!
8. All in all, maybe caged life isn’t so bad after all. As long as you have the right cellmates.