And by “bucket” I mean things I never thought I would do but find myself doing on a regular basis. Hmmmm.
1. Asked my partner “where did the baby go?”
2. Learned to plug my nose hands free (essential diaper changing skill)
3. Picked up the baby by the back of the overalls and carried her like a human briefcase
4. Offered the baby large sums of money to stop crying and/or go to sleep
5. Licked my thumb to wipe something off of the baby’s face
6. Said “stop it” more than three times in a row
And basically all of this: