It’s Father’s Day weekend, which means that other than calling Lucie’s granddads, there’s not much else for the mamas to do on this holiday. So instead we had a grand ol’ time just doing Portland (a.k.a. gay mom?) things.
1. We watched the GOALIE of the women’s professional soccer team score the tying goal in overtime. It made The Telegraph in the UK, and even the queen of headers, Abby Wambach, took a break from the Women’s World Cup to give her some Twitter love.
2. We hiked until our kid fell asleep.
3. We went to the Motherland: San Francisco (this was actually last weekend, but close enough).
4. We took gratuitous selfies.
5. We lost (and found!) our pooch.
6. We took an obligatory kid-eating-spaghetti shot, but used spaghetti squash instead.
7. And we micro managed Lucie’s every move. (We did not, but I wanted to share this clip.)