Congratulations! You have another mouth to feed. Have you:
– built up a savings account?
– created a living will?
– named back up guardians?
– adopted your child (if a second parent)?
– solidified your partnership (if applicable) via marriage or civil union?
– started a college savings plan?
– obtained life insurance?
– re-prioritized your budget?
– updated beneficiaries?
– prepared for employment benefits changes (flex spending accounts, coverage, etc.)?
– considered disability insurance?
This list was brought to you by your blogging anal-retentive new parent/financial planner.