…Auf weidersehen, adieu. Adieu, adieu, to you and you and you. These are the things I no longer need at this point in time:
1. The Fandango app What’s a movie?
2. Necklaces “Oh, no no no nononono. Let go, Baby. Come on…”
3. Magazine subscriptions Or anything in the category of “leisure.”
4. Alcohol Holding a sweet baby is great stress relief, and living with a baby will cause all the drowsiness a person can take.
5. Fancy, scented hand lotion The last time I washed my hands this frequently was when I was in food service. When I attempt to relieve my dry skin, I’m going straight to industrial strength, quasi-medical hand cream.
6. Season tickets to anything Imagine adding a $10/hour tax onto the price of your admission. That’s called babysitting.